Sunday, September 16, 2007

...Family day



In Sunday morning, let’s say family day, we went to local fresh market
to buy foods, desserts and water for
consecrating to the monk
after that we released a lot of fishes, a turtle and a lot of shells into
the Chao Phraya River. Beginning of the day with doing good thing
made us blissful.

In the evening, my family and I promised to dine
on Chao Phraya River Cruiser,
we had 4 special guests
likes N’ Belle, Beww, Ying and then N’ Mint (11th person)
who join us at the last minute before departure from
the River City Pier.


That day I prayed for cruising as safe and sound,
since rainfall in the rainy seasonseems to be an obstacle
of traveling.
We went apart from home at 5.30 p.m.
then arrived at River City Complex around 7.00 p.m.
fortunately; it just drizzled about 1 hour before we
embarked at 7.45 p.m.


On board, the Chao Phraya Princess III, all of us were served
with welcome fruit cocktail drinks as well as listened to romantic
jazz and pop songs pleasantly.


We enjoyed hot buffet, great music and splendid night scenery
along the Chao Phraya River. We also got many beautiful photos
such as Rama 8 Bridge, Royal Palace and so on

Over and above, I’m delighted to be able to group all members
in my family for dining together on the cruiser as I had planned.

I could feel to the happiness which impressed in their minds.
That’s my gorgeous memory for dining on cruiser.

Let’ say that’s our pleasant journey of the month.
If you have a chance I’d like you try it once!





Use this picture.





No comments:

Guestbook